It’s true that all great things take time, but they don’t need to be difficult, too. Here’s a quick and easy guide to help you prepare for your new website.
Choose a domain name.
- If you have trouble, try reading our blog about it here.
Know your goals.
- Do you want a new website for publicity or your business?
- Will you be selling anything on your website?
- Who is your target audience?
- What do you want to accomplish with a website?
Know your style.
- Look at other websites with features you appreciate and have them ready to share with our web designers.
- Things to look for are site maps, design, colors, features, and overall user experience.
- Using those samples, know which features speak to you and why.
Know your budget.
- Will your new website need eCommerce?
- Who will be hosting your website?
- Will you need help from our marketing team?
- Techleus Web Design is an all-inclusive web design and marketing company. This means that we have a team of designers and content writers. Still, you will still need to be prepared to share your business’ story with us. So don’t be shy, we want you to shine!
- Have photos, videos, and anything else you’ll want to scan or post on your website ready to share with us.
Know which content strategies you want us to handle for you.
- Will you be taking care of your social media coverage or will you need us to do it for you?
- If you want to do it yourself, will you be needing advice? (It’s not extra, we just need to know how we can best help you.)
Long term plans.
- How often will you need your website updated?